While the experience is not easily expressed into words, you can see it, feel it, and even sense it while visiting Pine Acres. From the moment you enter the building and step into our spacious, elegant lobby and reception area, you begin to experience the difference as you are greeted by warm, friendly staff members.
When you think of a rehabilitation or skilled nursing center, thoughts usually focus on small, plain, ordinary rooms, bland food and bingo. At Pine Acres we strive to create an environment unlike what you would expect to see, hear, smell or taste.
Whether you are coming from home or perhaps from the hospital following an illness or injury, our Admissions Staff is available to meet with you, your family or friends, answer questions and provide information or a guided tour at your convenience. We work closely with area hospitals, community agencies and physicians and accept admissions 7 days per week, 24 hours per day to make your life a little less complicated.
Whether your stay at Pine Acres is for short term rehabilitation or long term duration, our spacious private and semi-private room accommodations offer comfort and more than adequate space for personal items such as clothing, toiletries, photos, or other memorabilia to make it feel just like home. All of our rooms are completely furnished and have individual phone lines available, free cable TV hook-up and Wi-Fi accessibility. Each room accommodation also includes access to emergency assistance through an emergency call system in the room. Other services and amenities include:
- Pre-scheduled or 7 days/week, 24 hour/day admissions
- Private rooms available for short-term rehab stays
- Cable TV at no additional fee
- Individual room phone service availability
- WiFi access throughout the facility
- 24 hour skilled nursing care (Licensed Nurses in-house)
- Spacious therapy gym with state-of-the-art equipment offering Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Dining rooms with restaurant-style fine dining
- Guest lounges with computer and internet access
- Daily activities for groups and/or individuals
- Social service support
- Discharge planning assistance
For more information, schedule a personalized tour or to receive future notice of upcoming events, please call our Admissions Director at 815-758-8151.
Pine Acres is dually certified under both the Federal Medicare and State Medicaid Programs and accepts private funds and most insurance plans as forms of payment. Our business office staff is available Monday through Friday to discuss payment options or assist with explanation of benefits.
For eligibility information on the Medicaid Program or download an application and return it to us, please visit: www.dhs.state.il.us